About the School
Founded in 1813, Kimball Union Academy is the 22nd oldest private boarding high school in the country. KUA blends the best of the New England boarding tradition with an innovative, modern educational program for a diverse group of day and boarding students from across the country and around the world. Located in Meriden, New Hampshire in the heart of the Upper Valley, Kimball Union is minutes from Dartmouth College and has direct access to Boston and New York.
The Academy’s mission is to “discover with each student the right path to academic mastery, to creativity, and to responsibility” – their mission truly drives them. KUA is a close-knit community in which all members serve as leaders and know that the best learning happens when peers are supported and encouraged through positive relationships.
About the Position
The Search Committee is seeking an Interim Head of School to begin August 1, 2018. The application deadline is July 1, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should be prepared to submit the following by the application deadline of July 1, 2018:
- EC Candidate Summary Sheet (contact Marcus Hurlbut for that document)
- Letter of Interest addressed to the Search Committee
- Current résumé
- Personal Statement or Statement of Educational Philosophy
- A list of five or more references with contact information (including phone numbers and email addresses)
Please address any inquiries or expressions of interest to:
- Marcus Hurlbut, Partner, Educators’ Collaborative, LLC (email: email@example.com, phone: 949-279-3084)