About the School
Andover School of Montessori, an exceptional accredited, private, independent school on the North Shore of Massachusetts, seeks a Head of School for July 2021.
Upholding Maria Montessori’s philosophy and teaching methods, ASM provides an individualized experience for each student in a multi-cultural environment. An ASM graduate is:
- Guided by his or her own values while respecting the values of others
- A critical and creative thinker who solves problems through perseverance and collaboration
- Highly independent, responsible and self- aware
- Able to adapt easily to varied environments and experiences
- A resilient, well-balanced human being
ASM’S Strategic Plan adopted in 2018, was developed from a position of strength as the school had experienced enrollment growth, a strengthening of curriculum, aesthetic and structural improvements to facilities, and outstanding secondary matriculation for graduates. Intentional partnerships with organizations throughout Massachusetts provide multiple opportunities for faculty professional growth and enhancement of student learning.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should respond as soon as possible and interviews will be scheduled on a rolling basis upon receipt of dossiers.
Please submit the following in a single Word document or PDF to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org (610-772-7625) :
- EC Candidate Summary (request from a consultant)
- Letter of interest to the Andover School of Montessori Search Committee
- Statement of Leadership Philosophy
- Five references with E-mail and telephone contact