EC provides management consulting services to schools in all aspects of school operations. In addition to assisting schools with Head of School and Senior Administrative searches, we also provide wide-ranging support in other areas such as: strategic planning, governance, conflict resolution, Board training, audits of school departments (e.g. development, admissions, etc.), executive coaching, and feasibility studies. If you are interested in retaining EC for your next leadership search or school project, contact us today!
Working with us means choosing consultants who:
- Know through experience what it takes to run a successful school.
- Know through experience how to work effectively with boards of trustees.
- Routinely double team assignments to ensure breadth of experience and service.
- Understand school communities and can quickly and comfortably deal with all the constituents involved in the selection of a new head: faculty, staff, students, parents, alumni, and members of the board of trustees.
- Seek to develop a flexible schedule and process that fits the unique ethos of each school but also understand the equal importance of deadlines within the overall search calendar.
- Provide candidates with extensive and detailed information about the school; schools and candidates repeatedly praise the EC Information for Candidates reports.
- Recognize the importance of thorough, personal reference checking in order to recommend only candidates fully qualified to meet the school’s expectations and needs.
- Are committed to a search process that not only identifies the right candidate for a school but also positions the appointee and the school for a smooth and successful transition.