About the School
Founded in 1963, All Saints’ Episcopal Day School (ASEDS) is on the only NAIS, PK-8 day school in Phoenix. As with many Episcopal schools, ASEDS emerged as a ministry of All Saints’ Episcopal Church, founded in 1952, and today the school and church share an 11-acre former date farm parcel in the heart of a beautiful residential district in Central Phoenix. ASEDS is a fully independent school governed by a self-perpetuating board of trustees.
All Saints’ Episcopal Day School currently enrolls 515 students from PK-Grade 8. The school is guided by a commitment to create an academic, social and spiritual environment where all members of the school community learn, work and play together with respect, responsibility and understanding.
How to Apply
Candidates interested in this position are asked to submit the following materials:
• EC Candidate Summary Sheet (contact Evan Peterson or Marcus Hurlbut for that document)
• Letter of Interest addressed to the Search Committee
• Current résumé
• Personal Statement or Statement of Educational Philosophy
• A list of five or more references with contact information (including phone numbers and email addresses)
• Up to three letters of reference (optional)
Please address any inquiries or expressions of interest to:
- Evan Peterson, Partner, Educators’ Collaborative, LLC (email: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: 817-307-3832)
- Marcus Hurlbut, Partner, Educators’ Collaborative, LLC (email: email@example.com, phone: 949-279-3084)